Robert Huff Miller is the person you want in your corner when facing a difficult situation or an important opportunity. His services include:
- Providing general business counsel and advice.
- Representing business owners, partners, and shareholders.
- Representing individuals whose rights have been trampled.
- Prosecuting and defending lawsuits, including trials, arbitrations, and appeals.
- Helping individuals prepare for the inevitable tough times in life by drafting wills, healthcare powers of attorney, living wills, and financial powers of attorney.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts, including leases, purchase agreements, operating agreements, articles, by-laws, joint-venture agreements, and settlement agreements.